- Permitted Use of The Site
- Prohibited Use of The Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site (including any part thereof) or the Content, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any right in the Site or the Content or Service in any way;
- Do anything that gives the impression that this Site and the Contents belong to a you or third party.
- Use or launch any automated system, of any nature whatsoever, that accesses the Site in a manner that cannot be achieved by a reasonable human and will include (without limitation) sending any type of server requests;
- Do anything, directly or indirectly, that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs Site or the Contents in any manner;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other web site or web page.
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Lexplosion for use in accessing the Site;
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited under law.
- Intellectual Property
The Site and the Contents are proprietary to Lexplosion (unless specifically indicated to the contrary) and are protected by intellectual property laws and other laws. Lexplosion owns and retains all trademarks and copyrights in Site and the Content. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright, trademark and other laws, as well as any additional restrictions displayed. Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means. The Lexplosion logo, logos of Lexplosion’s products and services and other marks used by Lexplosion from time to time are trademarks and the property of Lexplosion. You do not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. Lexplosion may use and incorporate into the Site or the Lexplosion Service any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on the Site, please write in to us at email@example.com with details of such potential infringement.
- Information and Materials You Post or Provide
- Links to Third-Party Web Sites
- Downloading Files
We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
- Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
LEXPLOSION AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. LEXPLOSION AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO STATEMENT OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM LEXPLOSION IN ANY MEANS OR FASHION SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY AND EXPLICITLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL LEXPLOSION AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR COVER OR LOSS OF USE, DATA, REVENUE OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY CONTENT, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF LEXPLOSION OR ANY OF LEXPLOSION’S SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
10. General Provisions
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Lexplosion therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Lexplosion does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
Copyright 2020 Lexplosion Solutions. All rights reserved
Last update 20th July, 2018